Voting

Saturday, September 14, 2013

12 X 12 Challenge

As I mentioned in my last post, my quilt group had a challenge to make a 12 X 12 inch block, using any subject and technique we wanted. We were encouraged to use a technique we hadn't tried before if possible. Not everyone participated, but here are the ones that did. I love the diversity!

Click on this picture to enlarge it. The beading detail is very cool.

I thought this was adorable!


I was so impressed with this depiction of Stone Henge.



As for our Fall/Back to School themed quilted post cards, only three of us made one. This sunflower was really fun with a beaded center.

This vintage fabric was perfect for our theme.

I was inspired by the Lunch Box pattern from Lake House.Now that fall is here, I hope to get more work done on my quilts-in-progress. I hope you are having a lovely day!- Derrith

No comments: