Voting

Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Vintage Gathering" Flea Market

There was only one "Vintage Gathering" Flea Market sale this summer, which is sad, but it was great. I got to take my daughter, Heidi who was here visiting for our family reunion.
Heidi found these cute dish towels with a raw edge muslin pleated ruffle. They were unadorned so she asked me to applique something on them for her, so Beehives it was.
Love these plump organic looking pillows.
There were gorgeous flowers everywhere - my favorite thing!

So many fun vintage items. I found a very old (1909) book titled "The Rose Fairie and Other Stories". Of course, it had to come home with me.  I am putting it to use on my pages for the Fairie Book Swap at karlascottage.typepad.com.
Who can resist blue and white?

My daughter bought this old painting. She will clean it up a little and paint the frame and hang it in her daughter, Ashey's room.
Fabulous Hydraengas

This color is amazing!  Thanks for visiting. Watch soon for my first "Give-A-Way". It will be awarded randomly to one of my followers.

No comments: