Voting

Monday, August 6, 2012

Seaside Oregon Family Reunion

We just returned from our Family Reunion at Seaside Oregon. It was a wonderful week and the cousins had the time of their lives. Obviously the beach was the main attraction, both day and night.
The weather was quite perfect for us and we stayed at the Worldmark by Wyndham resort right on the beach.  Most of the kids visited the beach AND the pool daily.

This is my daughter, Holly with her youngest, Delaney. Holly is our family photographer and my technical support person! We were so happy that she and her 4 girls and my other daughter, Heidi and her family could come from Utah to be with the Washington contingent of the family!
Our teenage kids loved the bonfires on the beach at night, tanning, and shopping in town!
Cousins Katherine and Heidi employed a luggage cart for their "photo shoot" in their matching outfits.
Before leaving for the beach, I was lucky enough to have all my grandchildren (but one) together for family pictures. We took them at the Peterson's fabulous Party Barn in Woodland Washington. As you can see, the girls outnumber the boys, 11 to 3 ! How blessed I am to have these sweeties in my life!

No comments: