Voting

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SEABROOK, WA. Summer Dreamin'

A couple weeks ago, I had the occasion to visit a friend on the central Washington coast. She lives and works at the "Ocean Crest Resort" which her family has owned for years in Moclips, Wa. It is a beautiful resort with stunning Ocean Views.  Just a few miles down the road from there was the village of Seabrook, WA.
I had heard of Seabrook, but had never seen it and I fell in love with it. Each cottage has it's own charm, reminiscent of Eastern seaboard beach houses.  Seabrook isn't right on the beach but very close by.
It's a planned community with a little central shopping area. We had lunch at the only restaurant and the food was wonderful.
I believe the developers of this community are the same ones who have one in Lincoln City, OR.
I find the small cottages rather irresistible.
I love exploring the Pacific Northwest and finding these gems. Maybe one day I will be able to take some pictures in actual sunshine!  :-)
For more information on renting these cottages, click here: 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Derrith,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Seabrook to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane