Voting

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

5 Blocks Down, 2 To Go

Just got one more block done on my fall quilt. Only two more small ones to go and it will be time for the borders. It's funny how I am not as excited about it when I am thinking about Spring!
Speaking of spring, the daffodils are out in my yard and my neighbor's yards and I love to see their cheerful little faces!

I had to share this fun graphic that Bev posted over at 44th St. Fabric. (see link on side bar) It was so funny and so true!  Well, I hope it is a bright, sunny day where you are! Love, Derrith

1 comment:

Bev said...

I KNOW! Isn't that little March graphic so true! Love your bird block. I can't wait to see the blocks all finished and together. That's the thing about you...unlike me....you do finish! Have a great weekend! XO and cheery wave!