Voting

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tiny Farm Chicks

There's a lot of "peeping" going on at my house. These little chicks came in a "Lot" of tiny farm animals from ebay.

They reminded me today not to forget them.

So did the spring lambs...

and the bunny brigade. Soooo...

I baked up some cup cakes so they would feel special and that made them happy as you can see. I'll tell you, I had a heck of a time getting them all to look at the camera at the same time.

Lambie-love.

The bunnies told me they prefer pink!

Did you know chickies like to peck sprinkles?

As you can see, I got my ducks in a row for this picture. Now, I believe I will take myself and my rich fantasy life into the kitchen to clean up after the animals!  Now if you would like to see some really sensational cupcakes, I suggest you visit Karla's Cottage and see hers. They may not be edible but they are incredible!  I'm so glad you stopped by today. I hope you'll come again.  -Derrith

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Those are some pretty happy cupcakes! Adorable!
Cathy

Unknown said...

Cute cupcakes. I just found a few like those chicks and one or two of your rabbits in a big bag of animals I have had stashed in my craft room. I think I am going to make a spoolie or two!

gilly said...

Oh so cute! And the cupcakes look yummy. I bought a little box of chicks yesterday too, so thanks for the idea - I may just have to bake some cakes for them to nest on! :-)
Xx

Bev said...

So cute! I love the little chicks. Just send a box of those cupcakes to my house!

Cheery wave!
Bev

Anonymous said...

That was such a cute idea of using them as cupcake toppers.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Such a cute way to use these! :-)