|I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Nell at Moments in Maple Glen|
1. You must tell 11 things about yourself 2. Answer the questions your nominator gives you, 3. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate 4. Choose new blogs with less than 200 followers and link them to your post and 5. Please leave a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster Award blog so I can learn about you.
|Here are 11 things about me:||1. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.||2. I attended Brigham Young University.|
|3. I love ballet. 4.I love peonies, lilacs, roses, wisteria and dozens of other flowers.|
|5. Some of the movies I love are "Enchanted April"," Sense and Sensibility", "Chocolat", "Dan In Real Life", "Moulin Rouge" and many many more.|
Here are the questions Nell wanted me to answer:
What is your favorite hobby: Quilting
What was your favorite memory of last year? Our family reunion in Seaside Oregon
Where did you go on your most memorable holiday? PARIS!
What do you like best about blogging?: All the inspiration and ideas from the generous and talented people out in blog land.
What is your favorite music? Oldies Rock and Easy Listening
What is your favorite weather? Clear and sunny with a slight breeze and about 60 degrees.
Do you try to eat healthy and if you do, why? Weeeeeeell, I don't, but know I should.
Do you have a bucket list and if so, what are the things you want to do? As I get older I get more content with what Ive already done in life (of an adventurous nature) and although there are still places I would love to see and skills I would like to learn and master, time with my family is still on the top of my list.
What is your favorite color? Some days pink, some days blue, some days red.
What was your favorite subject in school? Art and American History
What is your favorite time of day? Morning!
Here are the questions for my nominees:
1. What were your aspirations when you were a child?
2. What is your favorite romantic movie?
3. What is your dream vacation destination?
4. Do you have a favorite book(s)?
5. What is your favorite family tradition?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. What do you most enjoy shopping for?
8. What pets do you have?
9. What one thing would you most like to do to change the world?
10. What do you collect?
11. Do you prefer being indoors or outdoors?
The Blogs I nominate for a Liebster Award Are:
Thank you all for visiting and participating if you choose to do so. -Derrith