Voting

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fairie Pages for Fairie Book Swap

I joined the Fairie Book Swap hosted by Karla at Karla's Cottage (see link in my list of favorite blogs). The assignment was to create 8 Fairie pages (5 1/2 X 8 1/2) decorated on both sides. We send these pages to Karla and she takes all these pages and creates a book to send back to us with pages from 8 other people. Karla provides the front and back using her  own wonderful artwork.  This was such a fun creative challenge. Here are my entries. When I receive my book back, I will show you what pages I received. I can't wait!







1 comment:

ruthwilma said...

Hello !

I got one of your fairy book Pages; with leaf's berries and more , I like it very much , I alwais have fun swaping with Karla

This was my 4 th time . Thank you . Ruth Flowers