Voting

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Sisters 'n' Stitches


Last night was the monthly meeting for my quilt group and I am sharing our "Show and Tell" with you. Pat showed her finished wool felt appliqued quilt. It was so beautiful!

Here is a closer view of one of the blocks.  Look at the cool stitching she did around each block. So Cute!


Our hostess, Jayna made this darling quilt for a grand daughter, I believe. Love the colors!


Margy made this amazing quilt. It was stunning! Each block was actually done individually on her embroidery machine. She used gold bias strips between the blocks.


I wanted you to see the edge detail. The lace is embroidered!


Lorali and Candy both made their own version of this Christmas Pattern. We all loved them.

They have yet to add the appliques stitching and other embellishments. It will be fun to see the end result!

(Camera Shy) Anita showed us her latest seasonal "candle mat". It was so bright and cheery.


Here are the quilted post cards that were exchanged this month.


Thank you so much for stopping by. I really appreciate your support and I love your comments. Please come again. -Derrith

No comments: