Voting

Friday, November 9, 2012

Creative Interiors and Design Christmas Open House 2012

I attended a fun event last week: Creative Interiors and Design's (in Vancouver WA.) Christmas Open House. In addition to the beautiful furniture and accessories they always have, at Christmas they have large decorated trees and all the trimmings to go with them for sale.

I loved the unconventional color combination on this tree. It was really gorgeous.  When I entered the store I was handed a gift bag with a beautiful ornament and candy inside! 

The grand staircase in their showroom had this beautiful garland going up the railing.

At the base of the railing were these fantastic snowy owls.

Here is another of their amazing trees. They are all opulently deck out!     

This was a fun one with a rustic outdoorsy theme. There's those cute owls again!

My favorite tree was shades of white with lots a sparkle and these elegant white peacocks all over the tree...really stunning!

This gold and brown tree looked even better in person. The store had delicious appetizers,  sweets, and drinks for us shoppers. It was really a lovely event and gave me some inspiration for the coming season.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you will stop by again soon.                   -Derrith

1 comment:

PBJ Quilt Sandwiches said...

What a fun event! Great photos!

You've been tagged! Join the blogging fun!

http://pbjquiltsandwiches.blogspot.com/2012/11/tag-youre-it-fun-little-blogging-game.html

Your newest follower - Pam