Voting

Monday, March 9, 2015

Wedding Bells





This weekend, Maddy and Jacob got married in a lovely ceremony and our family put on a reception for them in a hotel in Provo. Gary and I were so happy to be able to be there and be part of the celebration.


I took pictures before the food was out and the guests arrived just to show you the flowers and the great pictures my daughter took that were displayed on the walls.


My daughter Heidi (the bride's aunt) and I arranged the flowers. We are both novices but they turned out quite pretty.

We had divine salads, chicken salad sandwiches, gourmet cup cakes, cinnamon rolls and a hot cocoa bar.


Maddy's colors were peachy-pink, gold and cream.

She wanted a romantic rustic look, which I feel we achieved.

Each centerpiece was a little bit different.
Heidi had this lovely runner made up for the room where the wedding took place.  It was such a special night with lots of friends and family celebrating together. Thank you for letting a grandma share pictures of her grand daughter's wedding! Love, Derrith

2 comments:

AMcIntire said...

Absolutely beautiful. I totally think you achieved the rustic romantic look.

Mom E. said...

Derrith,
You gals did a great job on the flowers, they look professional! What a fun event to participate in. I will be helping my sister with my nieces reception in Pleasant Grove in April! What hotel did you have it at? it is a beautiful place. I LOVE peachy pink...blush, or whatever it's called...Not too pink, not too peach! The arrangements on the table centers are just gorgeous. I make wedding florals ANDBalloons! i had a balloon business, Heartstrings....surprise!, here in my home for years. Now, I just do them for family and fun.
Hope to see you next week when I am there in your area!
hugs,
Betsy