Voting

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas in the Family Room

I love little Christmas houses - especially sparkly ones. I decided to put all my little houses together on the family room mantle even though they came from different places, including the biggest aqua colored one that I made last year.


I also love reindeer ( I love a LOT of Christmas stuff actually). These are also on the mantle with a backdrop painting I did a few years ago.

Now you can see them all. Unfortunately there isn't a light that shines on them to pick up the glitter. I think that would come under the category of First World problems.

I decided to put my ice skate ornaments on this little tree that sits on the hearth in the family room.

I also put my little white angel ornaments I found on a trip to Southern Calif.  I also have a "North Pole Village" in my living room....next post! Love, Derrith

3 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

So pretty! And, I love the color scheme! It's magical!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Your decorations look wonderful!!

Mom E. said...

I LOVE your Christmas Fireplace! It is all so pretty and blingy! hugs to you and yours this Christmas!
Betsy