Voting

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Here a chick, there a chick: Pat, Part 3

If you have been following my blog this last week, you will know that I have been featuring the talents of my quilting buddie, Pat. We've seen her beautiful quilts and her gorgeous garden, and now...

...you will see her fun chicken collection AND some samples of her fabulous artwork.

She has chickens artfully displayed around her house and it is really fun.

These are two of my favorites. Pat is an accomplished artist and she has used her chicks as inspiration for some of her art:


I wish you could see these paintings in person - they are so well done.

Another fun one!

Whatever Pat does, she does it extremely well!

I apologize for the reflection on this painting.A big thank you to Pat- we love seeing the variety of what you have created.  I'm so glad you visited today. Please stop back by any time. -Derrith

2 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

That's a fun collection! Wow...what a talented person she is...her artwork is great!

Mom E. said...

Gorgeous paintings!
I love chickens and I wasnt to find the perfect ceramic rooster for my kitchen someday....
Betsy