Voting

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easy-to-make Tray for Entertaining

This is a fun and easy project to do. I found the wooden frame at Goodwill and got the handles at Home Depot. (I did have to find shorter screws than the ones that came with the handles) I then had Gary screw in the handles with his Makita drill. (It could also be done by hand - would just take longer.



I had an old vintage wallpaper sample book I found at Goodwill a year ago, and the size of the samples were just right to go under the glass. Fabric would have worked just as well. I picked this one because it looks so summery - like I should be serving lemonade on it!
Voila! You have a pretty and versatile tray and you can change out the paper or fabric under the glass to suit you occassion!
I LOVE hydrangeas! Just when I think I love pink ones or periwinkle ones best, I see white ones and fall in love again.  I couldn't resist these at Costco yesterday.  With these on one's table, one can almost believe that Spring actually will come someday!


No comments: