Voting

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Little Springtime on a Cold Rainy November Day

I recently finished these dish towels. I used one of the block patterns from "A Tisket A Tasket".
If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you may have noticed the "Blogs I follow" column on the left where I have links to some of my favorite blogs. Two I really love are "Birdie Blue" and "Bluebird Notes". Their photographs are so appealing - darling colors and subject matter, soooo, I am trying to borrow their style. I think I need a bit more education on photography. The first lesson would be actually getting my pictures IN FOCUS!
Today is a dreary, rainy northwest day, BUT, tomorrow my two daughters arrive from Utah with grandchildren in tow, for Thanksgiving, so I am a happy girl as I scramble to get my house cleaned up.
I wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my dear friends, old and new and to my loved ones.

No comments: