Voting

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Inspiring Stories

I've really enjoyed this issue of "Where Women Create" It's inspiring to see what "ordinary" women can do when they put their mind to it. There are so ;many really great and inspiring quotes, but I will just share 3 of my favorites for today:

"To be perpetually thrilled with life need not detract from the solidarity or your goals or the soberness of your purpose."
-anonymous

And this one from Melody Ross and Kathy Wilkins, that is truly great advice:



"When it comes to big dreams and ideas, start where you are, with what you have...don't wait around until you can do everything exactly the way you have it planned out. Don't wait for all of the circumstances to be perfect or for enough resources to show up. If you have an idea that you feel is compelling, that makes your heart beat fast, that you are really passionate about...start where you are and do what you can right now!"

And I loved this one:

"Feeling Gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." -William Arthur Ward

I am very grateful for all the incredible women I know who inspire me with their talent and spirit and generosity! Thank you for your kind comments about my blog. They mean a lot to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting about this issue. I'm Stacy, and the first quote you listed in my favorite! It was fun to stumble across your post. Have a Wonderful Day!!