Voting

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bridal Shower Style!

I love it when I see something I've never seen done before. My daughter-in-law, Veronica created these fantastic boxes as centerpieces for her niece, Mackenzie's bridal shower. She took
large boxes ,( well-not huge, but table top size) covered them in gorgeous paper to match the bride's color scheme, and then made copies of photos of the bride and groom at different ages
and attached them to the box. She then embellished them with darling metal buttons and topped them with fabulous white tissue flowers and glittered green leaves. Brilliant!
She used larger versions of the paper flowers to anchor swags around the patio room by Horseshoe lake.
My grand daughter, Katherine helped her Mom create the boxes. She is very talented also(as well as beautiful)! Another of Veronica's nieces, Janell helped as well!



The boxes were such a big hit, I think they decided to use them at the wedding as well. It was such a great idea and lovely way to honor the bride!

No comments: