Voting

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Everything's Coming Up Roses

I apologize for the inactivity on my blog for the last few weeks. I was in Utah, babysitting grandchildren so my daughter and son-in-law could go to Italy. I did, however keep my hands busy with the appliques on this apron.
I tried to mimic the little rose pattern on the fabric I used on the body of the apron.  This one was going to etsy, but my daughter claimed it before she left.
I was able to sneak over to my favorite Quilt Shop in Salt Lake, "Material Girls", for a quick visit.
These were a few of the quilts they had displayed.
I thought this one was really sweet. Well, on to my 14 new projects I have waiting, including getting my sewing room cleaned up and camera ready for the "Where-Bloggers-Create" party next month.

No comments: