Voting

Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

I am inaugurating my blog with generous help from my two talented daughters, Holly and Heidi. I was inspired by visiting all the fun blogs on the "where-bloggers-create.blogspot.com" website and thought "I have some things I'd like to share with friends and family too!" I will share fun places I visit, including shops I find and ones I already love. I will also share quilts and sewing projects and furniture refinishing projects that I'm working on and the work of others that I love and admire. Since I make things and find treasures for my son and daugher-in-law's darling shop, "The Olive Kat" (named for their daughters - Olivia and Katherine), I will also be sharing pictures of the fun things they have in the store, showcasing Veronica's magic touch for display.
I welcome new friends who will share their talents and imagination with me and hope to have visits from my kids and grandkids as well. Welcome to my blog!

No comments: