Voting

Friday, June 6, 2014

Laundry Room Reveal Take Two

OK- I am asking you indulgence one more time concerning my laundry room.

I finally have things where they belong and it looks much better. I had to take my wonderful door/bookcase out and replace it with this piece(actually 2 pieces) I picked up at "Rusty Glamour" in Battle Ground, WA. They took a few coats of paint, but now I am happy when I walk in my Laundry Room.

My fun bicycle picture in now in it's proper place.

Thank you, patient friends. I promise I won't mention my laundry room again.  Now, back to sewing! See you soon.  -Derrith 

3 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

It looks great! I like the pops of yellow. The window treatment is super cute too! So pretty! And, I love that bicycle picture! Enjoy your beautiful room! :-)

Connie said...

You have every right to be proud of your laundry-room and to show it off. It's wonderful and I love that bicycle painting . . . it makes me smile :) Great re-do!

Fit and Healthy Baby Boomers said...

Great job with the laundry room. I love the bicycle picture.