Voting

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Barb's Quilts Finale

This is the final batch of photos of my friend and prolific quilter, Barb Perkin's quilts. Her work is so varied and so beautiful. I hope you've enjoyed seeing her work.


Just have a stroll through her gallery...


...so spectacular!

She inspires me to try new things.





Isn't this one impressive?!



Well, I think you can see why I wanted to share these beautiful quilts with you. I hope to get back to some needlework once my kitchen and laundry room makeovers are done. Frankly, April has been exhausting, but I am determined that May will be calm and relaxing. (why do I hear laughing in my head?) Thanks for visiting today my friends.  Love, Derrith

3 comments:

20 North Ora said...

Hi Derrith - Your friend's quilts are just gorgeous! WOW!! I am new to your blog and am your newest follower.

Judy

My Garden Diaries said...

Ha! I hear you on that feeling when you are working on renovations! I do hope you will share them friend! I bet they are fantastic! And her quilts.....made my eyes well up they were so beautiful! I am always amazed at the talents and passions of others! I loved them all but that third quilt down stole my heart! All of those colors! She has such a gift! Thank you for passing on her amazing work!! Hope you are well!!! Nicole xoxo

Marcy said...

Wow. She can quilt. Beauties. Thanks for posting the pictures.