Voting

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dish Towels for Veronica

I just finished these dish towels for my daughter-in-law's kitchen. They are re-doing it in vintage mint green and delft blue.

She and my son have been Pyrex collectors for many years, so I modified a cute "nesting bowls" design that I had seen, adding appliqued fabric to try to get the Pyrex look.

Veronica and Matt's kitchen make over is still in progress, so I will show the finished product later. I just wanted to show you the fun vintage pieces they have displayed above their cupboards.

They have collected Jadite, Delphite and Azurite pieces from Pyrex and Fireking in addition to other vintage kitchenware in these colors.

I love the result. I look forward to the full kitchen reveal!

Veronica has always displayed and used vintage pieces in her kitchen. We have featured lots of her Pyrex finds in our little store. Well, thanks for visiting...please stop by any time. Love, Derrith

2 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

Those towels are beautiful and go so perfectly with their kitchen! Oh so much awesomeness in that kitchen! A very happy weekend to you lady!!

Mom E. said...

She will LOVE the towels! They are just right
for the look of her "vintage" dishes. You are such a sweetheart. I start things...but I have a box of almost finished items for my girls...Sill, silly Mother!
hugs,
Betsy