Voting

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fabric Shopping in SLC

Last week, while I was in Salt Lake, my dear friend Susan and I visited a couple quilt shops. The first was Pine Needles in Gardner Village. They were in a new location within the square since my last visit. The store is really fun. They had these wonderful wall hangings which I believe were designed by the owner. They had several designed for different seasons and holidays.

I loved all the different techniques used on each one.

I love how graphic and whimsical this quilt is and so beautifully done!

LOVED this. I am definitely going through a Nautical/Americana period right now. Hopefully, I will have some finished projects to show you soon.

So cute!

Just a hop, skip and a jump away was The Material Girls Quilt Shop. This framed wall hanging is so dang cute!

This really appealed to me too.

As you may know, I can't pass up anything with cherries! I am home now and trying to catch up on things I should have done while I was on my trip. I'm getting close to a finish on my Square Dance quilt. I'm trying to get it done in time for the "Blogger's Quilt Show" hosted by Amy's Creative Side.
Thank you so much for stopping by, friends. I appreciate you and am inspired by you everyday.  -Love, Derrith

3 comments:

My Garden Diaries said...

What lovely pieces! I can't wait to see your finished quilt! I love the one above that is framed...adorable!!!

Acorn to Oak said...

Looks like a very fun and inspiring shopping day. All of those quilts are so cute! I love them all!

Tanya Rachelle said...

Sew very cute! Great projects and so inspiring. Love Material Girls shop- have been there before and they are so creative with their kits and displays- can't walk out without buying some fun things.
~T