Voting

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Salt Lake Christmas

Well, we have returned from our 12 day holiday in Salt Lake City. It was wonderful to be with our daughters and their families and with my sister and her family.

We had so many family activities and SO MUCH SNOW, that I didn't have much of a chance to do any blogging. Plus, since I was willing, I did A LOT of gift wrapping. Apparently no one enjoys doing it as much as I do!  We stayed at my daughter, Heidi's home for the first 10 days. She is a professional Tree Decorator and I wish my camera could have accurately captured how stunning her trees were and how beautifully her home was decorated. Here are some samples:


This was a Christmas quilt I made a couple years ago and gave as a gift.

This was the family room tree and...

this was the living room tree.


We had a wonderfully relaxing visit. We all got to work on outfitting and decorating daughter, Holly's new apartment which was really fun.  I didn't do my usual Utah Quilt Shop Hop but was least able to run into "Material Girls" for a few minutes while Gary waited patiently.  I will post a couple of my favorite spots I was able to visit soon. I certainly hope your Christmas was all you hoped for.  Love, Derrith

1 comment:

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hey I see the Temple!! Are you Mormon or did you just visit?

Beautiful christmas trees and quilt...

hugs, Wendy of Apple & Apricot