Voting

Friday, November 23, 2012

Gnomes on Skiis!

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday to everyone! We had a lovely family dinner yesterday and today I broke my vow to never venture into a mall on Black Friday. This vow comes from a bad experience several years ago when I spent 1 1/2 hours just trying to exit the parking lot on the day after Thanksgiving. Anyway, today, Gary and I went to the new theater in the mall to see Breaking Dawn part two. We were both satisfied with the ending to the series. Yes, he's been a brave and sweet husband to sit through all of them with me! What does all this have to do with Gnomes? Absolutely nothing. The gnomes on skiis are just one of my little Christmas crafts I have been playing with the last couple weeks.

I saw the picture in a catalog of stationary and thought it would be easy to turn into a appliqued motif.  I make that mistake a lot, actually. It is always more difficult and time consuming than I think it will be, but nevertheless, I am happy with the results.  I will share more projects in the coming days. Love to you all...Derrith

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love your gnomes! You are just too talented!!!