Voting

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sisters 'n' Stitches October Antics

We had such a blast as Jayna's last week. We laughed so much, my cheeks hurt! Check out this gorgeous quilt Margy made.

Darlene showed us this darling pumpkin stitchery she had finished. So Cute!

Here is another example of Barb's incredible handiwork. It was really beautiful.

These were fun items: a frames type of placemat.

Barb and Darlene had both produced these cool Subway Words panels with their embroidery machines.


Skinny Candy hid behind her darling, colorful baby quilt.

Lorali brought these blocks she is working on. We were all drooling over the the colors and fabrics.

This picture does not do justice to this darling pin cushion that Lorali made for a friend of hers. She felted this pink wool and it looks like a scoop of sherbet. Irresistible!

This is my quilt that I just got back from my quilter. This was a loooooong term project for me.

1 comment:

Raine said...

Thank-you dear Derrith for posting pictures of everyone's projects-- seeing them get's me all jazzed up to do more sewing!! There's just 'sew' much to do before the holidays!