Voting

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Olivia Beach Cottages

Gary and I were able to spend a couple days on the Oregon Coast last week. We stayed in Depoe Bay and did some exploring in Lincoln City.  There is a planned neighborhood there that I always enjoy driving through. 
It's called Olivia Beach Cottages and even though they are only a few years old, they have a quaint vintage feeling to them and I really love them.
I love that even the garages and little out-buildings get special attention and details.
I also love the pops of color on the shutters and door.
Pretend you don't see the trashcans in this picture, because the cedar shake cape cod style house and garage is so cute!
Even though they are not "on" the beach, they do represent beach living. This neighborhood centers around a private park for residents.
This was the view from our condo. It was a beautiful, relaxing visit!

No comments: